Experiment & validation results
COR pumps are suited for - but not limited to - mobile and stationary applications using various drives (mechanical, electrical dry or wet running motors, others).
- Stable efficiency in wide working area (over different flow or pressure) low noise emissions
- High reliability at high mechanical and/or thermal loads
- Small size and weight, low price, easy assembly and servicing
- Possibility of integration with control devices (pressure, flow, temperature sensors)
- Possibility of operating over wide viscosity range of liquids and
- Low pulsation of pressure and flow